Pump is mainly used to transport fluid or mixed fluid
The pump is mainly used for conveying fluid or mixing fluid, including liquid, gas, gas-liquid mixture, solid liquid mixture and the mechanical equipment of the gas liquid solid mixture. There are many types of pumps, and there are many ways to classify them.
(1) in accordance with the pump equipment installation engineering category, according to the construction engineering classification standard of GB / T 50841 can is divided into: centrifugal pump, vortex pump, electric reciprocating pump, plunger pump, steam reciprocating pump, metering pump, screw pump, gear pump, vacuum pump, shield pump, simple mobile diving pump etc.. The centrifugal pump has the advantages of high efficiency, simple structure and wide application range.
(2) according to the working principle and structure of the pump can be divided into: displacement pump, impeller pump.
1) volume type pump. The movement of the work component causes the working volume to increase and reduce and the suction and discharge materials are increased periodically, and the pressure of the material can be increased directly by the extrusion of the working parts. According to the different motion parts of the movement is divided into two types of reciprocating pump and rotary pump, reciprocating pump piston pumps, piston pumps and diaphragm pumps and so on; rotary pump gear pump, screw pump and vane pump, etc..
2) vane pump. The impeller pump is driven by the impeller to drive the liquid high-speed rotation and the machinery can be transmitted to the conveying of the material. According to the impeller of the pump and the structure characteristics of the flow channel is divided into different impeller centrifugal pump, axial flow pump, mixed flow pump and vortex pump, etc..
(3) according to the position of pump shaft can be divided into: vertical pump, horizontal pump.
(4) according to the number of suction mouth can be divided into: single suction pump, double suction pump.
(5) according to the driving pump of the original motive, can be divided into: electric pump, steam turbine pump, diesel pump, pneumatic diaphragm pumps, etc..